It’s never too late to play poker, especially if you’ve always been curious to know how players feel about a green mat, with their cards in their hands and bets on the table … And now it’s easier than ever, not only because new technologies allow you to practice with online poker, but because in websites like Bwin the new users have many facilities to get on the right foot.
There is nothing like a good start. And that’s why Bwin, Europe’s largest portal of sports betting and online gambling and casino, has prepared an unbeatable opportunity for beginners to start their particular journey in the best possible way through the world of poker and receive an award for their first income.
If you register now at https://poker.bwin.es/ and enter at least 10 euros to play for real money, you will have a direct pass to the exclusive tournament “€ 500 Freeroll for the first entry”. It is a unique competition for new users, during the seven days after its first entry, and where an additional prize of 500 euros is distributed.
The tournament is played every Thursday at 8:00 p.m. and may be your first opportunity to show that you are right at playing cards. Is he prepared? Well, access the Bwin website, download the software and register. After making your first entry, you can already register for the tournament, under the “Scheduled tournaments” section and the “Freerolls” tab.
This may be the beginning of a beautiful adventure through the world of aces and pikes. It also has a tutorial and a glossary to solve your doubts and learn the best strategies with the cards. Of course, to become a good poker player, you need to practice. Start as soon as possible and do not forget that the ultimate goal is responsible fun.
Applications expand the scope of operations of the devices. There are numerous applications launched every month. Every application has specific features. Some apps can be installed for free while some require paid subscriptions to operate. The primary aim of every application is to perform the operation it aims at, in the safest and easiest manner. When new applications are launched, business gets boosted. This is because employment opportunities are generated and thus, both business and economy grow.
Latest Apps Launched in October 2017
As mentioned earlier, numerous applications are launched every month. So was the scenario in October 2017. Here is the list of one of the best apps launched in this month:
- Be My Eyes: This app is launched to make a change and help blind people. Basically, this app connects the blind people to the ones who have a vision and can take their help in a situation where visibility is important. It is a volunteer app and can be installed and used for free.
- Lawnchair Launcher: This is basically an open-source launcher which is very similar to the Google’s Pixel Launcher. The app has numerous customization options. It performs very well and must be given a try.
- Messenger Lite: Now this app was much needed. The Facebook Messenger app consumes a lot of space and data. But the Facebook Messenger Lite is a more efficient alternative which consumes much less storage space and data. This is because this app has eliminated numerous features which are generally not used by the users.
- Movies Anywhere: This app is the best alternative to Showbox and It is going to be a big hit! This is because it brings all the movies from Vudu, Amazon, Google Play Movies and iTunes together in one place. The app is designed very smartly and performs well too. Movie buffs are going to love this app.
- Microsoft Edge: Microsoft’s desktop browser’s mobile version is here. The users can also link the app to the computer version of Microsoft to sync the data. The app is in beta currently and will turn out to be a successful app for the official launch.
Generally, the applications which can be installed from Google Play Store are free of cost. A good application is one which does not have bugs, consumes less storage space, data and battery power and most importantly is secured to use. The preferences of the applications vary from user to user. There are also some pre-installed apps on the devices, which are supposed to carry out certain functions. Other than that, only required apps must be kept on the devices otherwise the devices may lag and not function properly. Always rely on certified sources for installing applications.
Casinobarcelona.es Introduces New Playtech Casino Games and joins the iPoker Network
asinobarcelona.es has launched a new and exclusive online and mobile Playtech casino and gone live on Playtech’s iPoker.es joining a host of well-known brands on Spain’s largest poker network.
Casinobarcelona.es, owned by the Spanish group Grup Peralada,
Within the casino games, the online casino will present more than 100 new online slot, table and card games with a host of new Playtech and premium branded progressive jackpot content launching in the coming months.
Playtech is the gambling industry’s leading software and services supplier with more than 140 licensees globally, including many of the world’s leading regulated online, retail and mobile operators, land-based casino groups, government-sponsored entities such as lotteries, and new entrants opening operations in newly-regulated markets. Its business intelligence-driven gambling software offering includes a casino, live casino, bingo, poker and sports betting.
Malta, the EU member country that hosts most of the online gambling companies is quickly moving forward with procedures to regulate online gambling with bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), which is the local watchdog of the gambling industry, announced that the regulatory body had commissioned a detailed technical research to examine the issue of regulated cryptocurrency use in gambling.
The Malaysian authorities predict that cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies are emerging innovations which need study and assessment before potential adoption in the online gaming industry
The central aspects that will be studied are consumer protection and anti-money laundering implications with competitive pressures from other jurisdictions.
The primary goal of this move is to attract new gaming operators and investment to the small island.